First Time Medical Marijuana Appointment FACTS:
Please note is medical marijuana is not yet covered by any insurance, they will not pay for the appointments, the card, or the product. This is why we do our best to provide a variety of affordable options.
· Please visit our FAQ page and read through before your first appointment
· Print out the screening questionnaire pertaining to your condition
· Our prices DO NOT include the $75 State Fee
· Please bring your documentation of your diagnosis for a FREE appointment
· If you do not have a diagnosis, we are happy to diagnose you for $100
· Please look over our pricing (below) and decide which package you’d like to buy. This is only to have an “order” sent to the dispensaries, which does NOT cover price of products. It allows you to go to the dispensary and purchase the products in the first place, similar to but for due to Florida law, legally distinct from a prescription.
· It usually takes 1-2 weeks from completing your first appointment to obtaining your medical marijuana card.
· Thank you and have a great day!
How To Sign Up:
- Click here or on the “Get Your Free Card Now” link on the menu on our homepage.
- Fill out the short form.
- You will receive a call from one of our specialists who will confirm your information and schedule an appointment.
- During your appointment we will either process the documents confirming your qualifying condition or see if we can diagnose you with a qualifying condition. You will be registered and your information will be submitted to the State of Florida, which requires a $75 registration fee that cannot be avoided.
- When your registration is completed with the State of Florida you will receive a call from us so that you know you are free to go to the dispensary. (Since your card can take a few days to arrive but the processing of your medical marijuana status is usually completed earlier.)
- You will receive your card in the mail.